Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Big Trees. Big River. Big Fun.

This was home sweet home for the last few days! 


...which would have been just fine were it not for the life-threatening bears. Seriously, mom and dad? Isn't it your job to protect us? I suggest we read the sign on the bottom and then follow the sign on the top. Just a suggestion.


Ok, I might forgive you for endangering our lives. This is pretty cool.   

You're welcome. I'll be here.  


Girls, kick harder before dad drinks my wine. 
 

Then, for a walk through the glorious trees...
 

Alright. Bears or no bears, long hikes through tree after tree after tree after tree...it's suddenly all good: this camping thing is awe.some.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Far From February

 The idea of "catching up" on this blog has been far too daunting... and paralyzed me for far too long! So, with many gaps in ...