Friday, July 4, 2014

June!


I am a pre-school graduate. The picture within this picture is a picture of me with a goofy grin and a declaration of what I want to be when I grow up: 
A famous singer. :)

I'm pretty proud of myself for getting all the way to KINDERGARTEN... 
but not yet.

First up: summertime. We headed to one of our favorite coastal campsites where the beach is actually swimmable. Well, the beach not so much, I guess... but the OCEAN is swimmable-- shallow and warm and perfect. A great kick off to summertime! 




On your mark... get set....

... JUMP!!!! (Repeat: 47,000 times!


 I'll be here. 



Then, back home for a quiet week before jumping into Y Camp...

Winona was at a cooking camp this  past week and loved it! Jez is an "Explorer" this year for K-1 kids-- lots of field trips, swimming, arts-n-crafts and gogogogogogogo. No more naps---she comes home one tuckered puppy. Ah, summer... you are so very good to us all. Looking forward to many more sunny adventures and long days ahead. :)  










No comments:

Post a Comment

So Far From February

 The idea of "catching up" on this blog has been far too daunting... and paralyzed me for far too long! So, with many gaps in ...